Monday 29 June 2015

Bottle cosy crochet

Lately there's been a lot of posts on FB on crochet patterns and that of course got my fingers itching. It's been some time since I did any crochet work, so I started work on a bag for myself, halfway through mini me requested for a holder for her water bottle. So my bag was put on hold and the holder was started, it was to be an overnight job with mini me checking on progress every so often, holding her bottle up against the work...talk about slave drivers! But I love it when she's excited about things handmade! This is another one of those things that bring back memories from the past. Making one of these bottle holders was the very first time I learned to crochet. Taught by one of my aunts, it was a gift I treasure for years after and still do.

Up close, using a self patterned yarn

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment