Wednesday 27 October 2010

I tat I taw a puddytat...I did! I did!



Sarah's first halloween 2010.... I said I was not spending money on halloween costumes and my words came back and bit me as in Sarah's bumblebees play group required her to wear a costume. So I had no choice but to make her one. Since she is only 3 months, I felt it was not right to dress her as a witch or any ghoulish sort, it might influence her future character!! Haha! I decided on a cat and had a rummage in my wardrobe. I found this large track bottom which I used to wear when pregnant and had tossed aside because it was tissue-pappered in the washing machine and proceeded to cut it up! .... five days later, I was still sewing (forgot to take into account that I had a baby who needs constant attention and no free time!). Night before her bumblebee halloween party, it was completed...phew! And as you can see, there's my precious little puddy tat!

No comments:

Post a Comment